[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Soldiers of Foreign Wars • View topic - BanG: Loss of a friend, fellow gamer, leader and soldier

BanG: Loss of a friend, fellow gamer, leader and soldier

BanG: Loss of a friend, fellow gamer, leader and soldier

Postby [SOFW]GUNDY » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:40 am

All,

Although it has been years since I posted on this website, I am grateful it has been kept up. It has been brought to my attention Brad, (BanG) passed away last October 7th, 2021 from natural causes. Brad brought me into the SOFW fold in early 2006 and he and the clan helped shape my future gaming online, with playing with a microphone and truly enjoying the game. In DoDs, we called it "AllTalk". Nowadays, it's TeamSpeak and Discord. We had our ups and downs for sure. My time with SOFW really shaped and brought the SOFW community together. Some of us still speak and hangout in some capacity all these years later. It has truly been an honor and privilege to be part of the gaming clan with BanG and everyone else over the years. I send my condolences and prayers to Brad and his family and friends. If someone has the funeral arrangements, please attach here for people to respond or attend.

Warmest Regards,

Gundy

:bye:

[SOFW]GUNDY
SOFW Clan Leader

Re: BanG: Loss of a friend, fellow gamer, leader and soldier

Re: BanG: Loss of a friend, fellow gamer, leader and soldier

Postby Mr.Crappypants » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:50 pm

Ya, was shocked that he had passed.
On the back end of things, he was a very good man that would help anyone out who was in need and I did see it first hand through the years I got to know him. Brad dealt with people and spared no expense to express it when it came to helping people out.

In my book is was a good man..
Mr.Crappypants
SOFW Site Admin

Return to General Chat (Public)