[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Soldiers of Foreign Wars • View topic - It has been the best time of my life. Keep the faith

It has been the best time of my life. Keep the faith

Postby [SOFW]BanG » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:07 pm

Guys, I want to tell you SOFW has been a great part of my life and you guys have been awesome! For medical and personal reasons I am leaving this great group of friends and have asked Firescout and Rovey to keep the name going. Just know I care and have always done my best to help any and all despite my ridiculous faults. Keep the Faith.
[SOFW]BanG
Board of Directors

Re: It has been the best time of my life. Keep the faith

Postby Ninja » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:24 pm

You are SOFW till the day you die hope to see you come back soon
Ninja
SOFW Admin

Postby [SOFW]jpmorrison » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:26 pm

you better not become a stranger damn it......if you need anything just gimme a yell
ONLY GOOD DRAC... IS A DEAD DRAC!!!
[SOFW]jpmorrison
SOFW Clan Leader

Postby [SOFW]GUNDY » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:01 pm

Da hell?

Well, I know you left once before. Hope to see you again soon in-game! It has been a great run!

[SOFW]GUNDY
SOFW Clan Leader

Postby BarcodeRon » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:16 pm

You may take a vacation but you can never truly leave SOFW lol. Hoping your able to come back.
BarcodeRon
SOFW Admin

Postby Zedleouf » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:11 am

Hey Brad,

I hope you'll get better and get rid of those medical and personnal issues. All the best!

Geoffrey

Zedleouf
SOFW Admin

Postby [SOFW]VaderOnIce » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:30 am

No worries, Zed. He's back again!
Interested in applying to SOFW? Application Info . Or PM a .
[SOFW]VaderOnIce
SOFW Site Admin

Postby BarcodeRon » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:43 pm

and it is great to have him back. :clapping:
BarcodeRon
SOFW Admin

Return to General Chat (Public)