[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Soldiers of Foreign Wars • View topic - A Man lost after comming home?

A Man lost after comming home?

Postby Mr.Crappypants » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Sunday an employee of mine was gunned down in a night club over a spilled drink. He was a very nice guy and I talked with him quite frequently considering we had a lot in common. He was a veteran who served two tours in Iraq and Afghanistan he also grew up in the foster care system. Each time I asked him about it, he would simple reply "I learned allot". So we had allot in common with me being in the military and also being a foster dad. I must say I respected him highly not for just serving this country but for also the life he lived as a child and over coming it.

He will be missed and wow such a waste of someone who could of made a difference in so many lives "he said to me one day I would like to be a foster Dad and help kids and hope to change there lives". His brother who is a thug moved in with him and from there it went down hill" He ended up stepping in between the two that had a confrontation and he paid the ultimate price?

The sad part about it is, it was a teen that killed him. Where was the parents?

Read for yourself:
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/loca ... -residents

And who they found:
http://wvgazette.com/News/201109272730

What the Hell is wrong with this country. I live my life to serve others but this crap makes me sick and asking why?

Along with kids that are in my care now and dealing with well just sick issues....but hey can not speak of that cause the HIPAA jurisdiction of this country controls my amendments.

This is a picture of him and his girlfriend:
6.jpg
Mr.Crappypants
SOFW Site Admin

Re: A Man lost after comming home?

Postby [SOFW]VaderOnIce » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:11 am

Sorry to hear about your friend. It doesn't do any good to wonder about all the things wrong with the machine in this country that leads to production of some of these people. That stuff will never be perfect.

Celebrate your friend's life as best you can and remember all the good things about him and the good times.

That's all we can do when our friends and family are taken from us.
Interested in applying to SOFW? Application Info . Or PM a .
[SOFW]VaderOnIce
SOFW Site Admin

Postby [SOFW]BanG » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:03 am

I so sorry for the loss of your friend and co-worker. Such a damn shame the man survives 2 tours of war only to come home and be gunned down. Again Dean I'm soo sorry.
[SOFW]BanG
Board of Directors

Postby [SOFW]GUNDY » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:50 am

So sorry for your loss. Best thing to do is just not associate with the criminals, sometimes even family...

[SOFW]GUNDY
SOFW Clan Leader

Postby [SOFW]ElectricNacho » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Sorry to hear about that. Had a neighbor have the same thing happen.
[SOFW]ElectricNacho
SOFW Clan Leader

Return to General Chat (Public)