DirtyBird's Computer on the way

DirtyBird's Computer on the way

Postby [SOFW]BanG » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:56 am

Several days ago it was brought to my attention that DirtyBirds Laptop had fried and have been asked by several of you via PM's if I could help.
Since the founding of SOFW we have had a saying, "We Leave No One Behind". Several of us researched the options for DirtyBird exhaustively and came to the realization we needed to help. Some Background: Jeff suffers from Post Traumatic Stress, recently he lost his job and his car, his computer was the only escape for him and his only way to stay in touch with his buddies online so we knew we had to act on Jeff's behalf. Through the years I have personally paid Mortgages, Utility bills, groceries, automotive transmission replacements hell even an entire engine. It is in my heart to be here for each and every one of you in your hour of need and thats just the way we roll. Firescout and I have dealt out thousands of dollars to help clan members and it has been well worth it. In our efforts to help DirtyBird we collected in total $360.00 towards his laptop out of the total of about $800.00 + needed, due to the urgency I put the balance on my credit card to get a clan member back up and running. I know times are tight and we all have families and bills. I'm asking any and all who can contribute to send any amount of donation to my paypal account to help cover this cost PP= bphlipot@mac.com. I would do it for any of you without batting an eye but even I can run low on money. You guys have all been terrific people that I have had the pleasure of knowing and serving in our years together so I'm asking you to please donate so we can pay for this laptop and build back up the emergency fund we started so many years ago. In closing I want to thank each and every one of you for being topshelf people with big hearts. God Bless.

Link to Laptop:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834314535

2year warranty / damage $150.00

3day Shipping plus taxes about $80.00

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO MADE A DONATION ON JEFFS BEHALF! THANK YOU!!!

[SOFW]BanG
"Duty Honor Country" We Leave No One Behind
LeTum AnTea DeHonesto
[SOFW]BanG
Board of Directors

Re: DirtyBird's Computer on the way

Re: DirtyBird's Computer on the way

Postby [SOFW]JamEvil » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:10 pm

It's the least we could have done for a fellow Veteran in need! <3 You Bird Man!
Staff Sergeant James Di Battista
United States Air Force
Air Traffic Control Watch Supervisor
78OSS/OSAT
[SOFW]JamEvil
Board of Directors

Return to **Important Announcements**