"Black Site Prisons" You can dissapear in America

"Black Site Prisons" You can dissapear in America

Postby [SOFW]BanG » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:32 am

With the ADMIN of Homeland Security focus since 2010 has been turned Inward on average American Citizens deemed a domestic threat, you do not get a lawyer, you do not see a judge and no you do not get a phone call. You are simply held until they have finished questioning you, at which point you are moved to either a detainment center or a real Police station where life and law return to normal.
When it was announced in 2010 that DHS had began enforcing a "NO Constitution Zone 100 miles around all of America" those of us that were outraged contacted our Congressman, Senators, the ACLU and the Liberty Foundation. This battle made it to the Supreme Courts in 2012 and the Justices ruled these were extra-ordinary times and the border stood. Here is a link to the current No Constituion Zone below. When you are located within this zone police can stop, seize all elctronics, cash and or vehicles as well as search without probable cause or warrant thus denying you of your rights of Habius Corpus; Habeas corpus is a recourse in law that may be applied before a court in cases where the unlawful detention or imprisonment of a person is suspected.

A writ of habeas corpus, also known as the great writ, is a summons with the force of a court order; it is addressed to the custodian (a prison official for example) and demands that a prisoner be taken before the court, and that the custodian present proof of authority, allowing the court to determine whether the custodian has lawful authority to detain the prisoner. If the custodian is acting beyond his or her authority, then the prisoner must be released. Any prisoner, or another person acting on his or her behalf, may petition the court, or a judge, for a writ of habeas corpus. One reason for the writ to be sought by a person other than the prisoner is that the detainee might be held incommunicado. Most civil law jurisdictions provide a similar remedy for those unlawfully detained, but this is not always called habeas corpus.[1] For example, in some Spanish-speaking nations, the equivalent remedy for unlawful imprisonment is the amparo de libertad ('protection of freedom').

Recently a project has gotten underway to locate all the black site or secret prisons within America and it is only now that some people have come forward to identify them such as the one below.

Secret Police Facility “Black Site” Discovered Inside America, Detaining & Torturing Americans

avatar by alecope88 | Feb 24, 2015 | Headline News, Police State, US News | 0 Comments

screen shot 2015-02-24 at 1.39.34 pm.png

SOURCE: The Free Thought Project

In a startling report from the Guardian, details have been revealed about Chicago police detaining American citizens at “black sites.” These sites are similar to those used by the CIA around the world to interrogate/torture alleged terrorists.

The stunning revelation of the Chicago Police Department operating what amounts to an off-the-books interrogation facility is threatening, to say the least. The facility apparently operates outside the bounds of the U.S. Constitution, and its discovery exposes the very real and present danger of the threat posed by the police state to American freedom and liberty.

Housed in a warehouse on Chicago’s west side, Homan Square has long been the home to secretive police work. Attorneys as well as protesters, tell a tale of being systematically being denied their constitutional rights.

According to the Guardian,

Alleged police practices at Homan Square, according to those familiar with the facility who spoke out to the Guardian after its investigation into Chicago police abuse, include:

• Keeping arrestees out of official booking databases.
• Beating by police, resulting in head wounds.
• Shackling for prolonged periods.
• Denying attorneys access to the “secure” facility.
• Holding people without legal counsel for between 12 and 24 hours, including people as young as 15.

At least one man was found unresponsive in a Homan Square “interview room” and later pronounced dead.

In addition, no one is booked into Homan Square. Thus, there is no way of allowing anyone to account for their whereabouts as would typically happen at a precinct. When attorneys attempt to gain access due to a client being inside, they are summarily turned away from the “secure facility.”

http://wearechange.org/secret-police-fa ... americans/

America is reaching a time in our history like none other, our young Republic experiment is under grave threat and now as Americans we too are becoming the new Threat. I encourage each of you to research, understand what the pitfalls of whats going on are and think of the future we are setting up for our Children and Grandchildren. Now is the time to act, write letters, use social media, contact your representatives do not go peacefully into the night yet go kicking and screaming with every last breath you have to make as many people as you can aware of these wrong doings now while you still have a voice. My hope is for a better future for all. Benjerman Franklin is quoted as saying "Those who desire a littled security at the expense of Liberty deserve neither". Peace.

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights-g ... r-zone-map
Attachments
constitutionfreezonemap.png
LeTum AnTea DeHonesto
[SOFW]BanG
Board of Directors

Re: "Black Site Prisons" You can dissapear in America

Postby [SOFW]VaderOnIce » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:08 pm

Yeah, none of this happened under Dubya either.
Interested in applying to SOFW? Application Info HERE. Or PM a Clan Leader.
[SOFW]VaderOnIce
SOFW Site Admin

Postby [SOFW]BanG » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:55 pm

I personally do not recall mentioning anyone in this manner? The facts are facts, as to what you do beyond that I do not care. I was merely sharing an article and YES I am active using the in place legal system, have been in the newspapers several times and am an avid speaker to all that wish to hear. No matter when it started IT IS WRONG and does not represent the people of America or our values in my oppinion. :cool: :cool:
LeTum AnTea DeHonesto
[SOFW]BanG
Board of Directors

Postby [SOFW]VaderOnIce » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:56 am

Remember this little ditty after 9/11: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

Whole lotta indefinite detention and straight up ignorance of innocent citizens' rights with that one.

The sad truth is our country has always done this when it wants to.
[SOFW]VaderOnIce
SOFW Site Admin

Postby [SOFW]BanG » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:51 am

Yes it is sad. It has gone on for far too long, especially in a country founed on law. I think what makes this so disturbing is more and more these sites are being identified and it does have an impact on people because many of us never thought this shit could happen in the US. Maybe one day we can change our country for the better.
LeTum AnTea DeHonesto
[SOFW]BanG
Board of Directors

Postby [SOFW]VaderOnIce » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:09 am

The messed up thing? As bad as it is, it's still a million times better than say, Cuba. And no, for once, I'm not making a joke.

The scary thing about what you posted and about shit like the patriot act is how easy it seems for the government to be able to identify anybody as a terrorist or a threat. Shit, man, you remember what did to Japanese CITIZENS back in the day? And even if they decide that whoops, you weren't really going to do anything bad and maybe you're just some sort of hippie, if they trash your place and take your shit and lock you up and you have to get a lawyer? The money and the time and the weird looks from neighbors and potentially future employment opportunities?

The government can fuck us so easily if it wants to. Sometimes I think, man, if I'd never had a relationship or a kid and there was no one who could get hurt, then sure, why not fight that good fight? But I think, shit, I can't lose my job. I gotta buy my kid Legos and shit.

So it's like, there goes a lil more of our civil liberties a lego set at a time.
[SOFW]VaderOnIce
SOFW Site Admin

Postby [SOFW]VaderOnIce » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:16 am

Here's some government fuckery:

The Fuck Barrel

https://youtu.be/0UjpmT5noto
[SOFW]VaderOnIce
SOFW Site Admin

Postby [SOFW]BanG » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:30 pm

Yea I agree man shit is getting out of rediculous, even the language our politicians use in the house when debating bills or topics, how they speak to one another. As Benjerman Franklin I believe said "Those who sacrafice liberty for a little security deserve neither".
LeTum AnTea DeHonesto
[SOFW]BanG
Board of Directors

Postby Dirtybird13 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:27 pm

I took an oath to protect and uphold the constitution, as an honorable man and veteran should we not take action? Does the actions of this current government not make them enemies within? I believe we should take appropriate actions. What are your thoughts?
Dirtybird13
SOFW Admin

Return to **Important Announcements**