MREBiteme has passed

Postby Mr.Crappypants » Mon May 13, 2019 10:47 pm

Ken is a part of my past I will never forget, so is Brad along with allot of other fellow members of the SOFW old days. Not all were military but listening to the old men of SOFW DODS in game was a trip in the day. Nights of drinking and giving each other a hard time will never be forgotten. We all had personal reasons for moving on but dang the old days...blue, Mrebiteme, bang, and all the rest of the great men that wore the tag that I can not remember anymore. Thanks guys it was a run and God speed.
Mr.Crappypants
SOFW Site Admin

Re: MREBiteme has passed

Postby [SOFW]VaderOnIce » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:15 pm

Sorry to hear, dude. May he rest in peace.
Interested in applying to SOFW? Application Info HERE. Or PM a Clan Leader.
[SOFW]VaderOnIce
SOFW Site Admin

Postby [SOFW]BanG » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:03 am

We had some good times for certain. Ken was a great man, he devoted his life to his son and family and he too served our country honorably. If any of you have or know of a way to reach out to the family please let me know. Ken is deserving of something for his time with us and it is only appropriate that if we can we arrange for some type of arrangement from SOFW to send him off proper. We leave no one behind. It would also be appropriate to see if there is anything I can offer or do to help his family so please reach out to me if you can help. Thanks.

"The Old Man"

859-556-2917
LeTum AnTea DeHonesto
[SOFW]BanG
Board of Directors

Postby Mr.Crappypants » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:54 pm

http://www.routsong.com/obituaries/Kenn ... Id=4214992

Sorry Bang, missed your call but got your message. He was a good man and all he wanted was to help out and you were right his family always came first that was his focus. Damn miss the old days!
Mr.Crappypants
SOFW Site Admin

Postby [SOFW]GUNDY » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:26 pm

So sorry to hear. We had many good games together. :( He will be missed greatly.
[SOFW]GUNDY
SOFW Clan Leader

Return to General Chat (Public)